9/12/2010



"Pain is temporary, pride is forever" - Unknown

"Pain is only weakness leaving the body" - Unknown

"The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground" - Unknown

"The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers. - Brian Tracy

"Your body hears everything your mind says." - Naomi Judd, Singer/Songwriter

"Things do not change. We change." - Henry David Thoreau, Author/Philosopher

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

"This is my body. And I can do whatever I want to it. I can push it, study it, tweak it, listen to it. Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day. What are you on?"
- Lance Armstrong

"Running long and hard is an ideal antidepressant, since it's hard to run and feel sorry for yourself at the same time. Also, there are those hours of clearheadedness that follow a long run."
-Monte Davis

"No one ever drowned in sweat."
-Author Unknown

The moment my legs began to move, my thoughts began to flow.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift."

"A run begins the moment you forget you are running."

"Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming."

No comments: